Thanks For Joining Me!
Thank you so much for joining me on the IFBC summit.
As promised, click the button below to get your copy of my presentation about how to do a photo shoot remotely with your clients, the right way.
Sign Up For Blog Posts!
JOIN OUR FREE FB GROUP
Christina has been running a free Facebook group about food photography for several years now. She is very picky about who she lets in to make sure there are no spammers or people who just drop links. Seriously, we decline about 30-40 people daily! When asking to join, tell us you saw us on the IFBC summit.
Click below to see learn more.
Most POpular blog posts
- Myth: Never Use The Color Blue In Food Photography; Wrong!
- Artificial Lighting For Food Photography Behind The Scenes
- Food Photography Pricing Part 3 - Pricing For Small Clients
- Four Types of Artificial Light For Photography And What You Need To Know About Them
- How To Make Money From Your Food Photography
- Food Photography Composition Using The Golden Triangle
- 10 Easy Food Styling Tips For Food Bloggers and Photographers
- Getting Clients: What Images Need To Be In Your Food Photography Portfolio?
- How To Prepare For Your Food Photo Shoot - Make A Shot List!
POPULAR Blog Posts By Category
Recent blog posts:
I recently got my hands on the Canon R5 mirrorless camera. I was very excited to be able to test this bad boy out. There’s
It does take time to figure out how to run a successful business as there are so many moving parts. You can be an awesome