Thanks For Joining Me!
Thank you so much for joining me on the IFBC summit.
As promised, click the button below to get your copy of my presentation about how to do a photo shoot remotely with your clients, the right way.
Sign Up For Blog Posts!
JOIN OUR FREE FB GROUP
Christina has been running a free Facebook group about food photography for several years now. She is very picky about who she lets in to make sure there are no spammers or people who just drop links. Seriously, we decline about 30-40 people daily! When asking to join, tell us you saw us on the IFBC summit.
Click below to see learn more.
Most POpular blog posts
- What Is Lens Creep And How To Stop It
- What Is The Best Camera When On A Budget For Food Photography?
- The easy way to do an overhead food shot
- Four Types of Artificial Light For Photography And What You Need To Know About Them
- What Are Tear Sheets In Photography And Why You Need Them
- Food Photography Workshops With Food And Prop Styling
- What Is The Best Paint Color For Photography Studio Walls?
- The Free Resource Library
- 10 Wacky Food Photography Terms And What They Mean
POPULAR Blog Posts By Category
Recent blog posts:
One of the things I love about photographing food is all the amazing equipment we have to choose from to get that perfect shot. This
I recently got my hands on the Canon R5 mirrorless camera. I was very excited to be able to test this bad boy out. There’s