Awesome! You’re building a website or you already have one. Now we just gotta get this website optimized for YOUR prospects so that they can find your website (SEO) and also make sure that you are showing what your prospects are looking for.
There are several considerations that go into building a website. I highly suggest you use a website template builder to start if this is your first website. From there you have to pick out the right theme for what you want to showcase.
There are also several MUST HAVES for every website that I’m always surprised photographers either forget about or just don’t include.
The goal is to make your customer experience easy so they can find your images that are perfect for them right away AND it’s easy for them to reach out to you to start a conversation.
With a website review you will get the following:
- Christina will review your website and make a detailed list of what your site is missing, and what needs to be improved
- We will schedule a recorded Zoom call for 60 minutes where you and Christina will meet and review your site together and go over her review. You’ll get the recording so that you can work through all that you discussed
- We will discuss your site structure
- We will go over every page
- We will go over your gallery organization
- We will go over your site navigation
- We will go over your On Page SEO and your Tech SEO and look for ways to improve this
- We will go over your images and Christina will tell you what you need to add to your portfolio and what should go
- Christina will answer questions you have about your website
After your purchase, Christina will email you to schedule your site review and also ask you to fill out her questionnaire where she will collect your website information.