Thanks For Joining Me!
Thank you so much for joining me on the Food Blogger Summit.
As promised, click the button below to get your worksheet for my talk, The 10 Things You Need To Do To Be A Photographer.
Sign Up For Blog Posts!
JOIN OUR FREE FB GROUP
Christina has been running a free Facebook group about food photography for several years now. She is very picky about who she lets in to make sure there are no spammers or people who just drop links. Seriously, we decline about 30-40 people daily! When asking to join, tell us you saw me on the Food Blogger Summit.
Click below to see learn more.
Most POpular blog posts
- The easy way to do an overhead food shot
- What Is The Best Paint Color For Photography Studio Walls?
- Food Photography Pricing Part 3 - Pricing For Small Clients
- What Is Lens Creep And How To Stop It
- What Is The Best Camera When On A Budget For Food Photography?
- What Is A C Stand, Why You Need It, And How To Use It For Overhead Shots
- The Best and Worst Colors for Photographing Food
- Camera modes - what do they mean? AV, TV, P, etc.
- Canon R5 Mirrorless Camera Review For Food Photography
POPULAR Blog Posts By Category
Recent blog posts:
One of the things I love about photographing food is all the amazing equipment we have to choose from to get that perfect shot. This
I recently got my hands on the Canon R5 mirrorless camera. I was very excited to be able to test this bad boy out. There’s