Thanks For Joining Me!
Thank you so much for joining me on the Food Blogger Summit.
As promised, click the button below to get your worksheet for my talk, The 10 Things You Need To Do To Be A Photographer.
Sign Up For Blog Posts!
JOIN OUR FREE FB GROUP
Christina has been running a free Facebook group about food photography for several years now. She is very picky about who she lets in to make sure there are no spammers or people who just drop links. Seriously, we decline about 30-40 people daily! When asking to join, tell us you saw me on the Food Blogger Summit.
Click below to see learn more.
Most POpular blog posts
- Four Types of Artificial Light For Photography And What You Need To Know About Them
- What Is Lens Creep And How To Stop It
- Free Food Photography Ebook - Get Yours Now!
- The easy way to do an overhead food shot
- How To Hire A Photo Assistant - The Right Way
- What Is The Best Camera When On A Budget For Food Photography?
- The Free Resource Library
- Food Photography Pricing Part 3 - Pricing For Small Clients
- Here's Why You NEED Photography Business Insurance!
POPULAR Blog Posts By Category
Recent blog posts:
Is the Sony A7Riii Mirrorless Camera Good For Food Photography?
One of the things I love about photographing food is all the amazing equipment we have to choose from to get that perfect shot. This
The Business Of A Home Photography Studio
Now more than ever, it is perfectly acceptable to have a home photography studio. Clients have become much more comfortable with the idea of shooting
How To Set Up A Home Photography Studio
If the photo bug has bit you hard, you’ve probably been wishing you had a home photography studio. It’s an amazing thing to have a
Canon R5 Mirrorless Camera Review For Food Photography
I recently got my hands on the Canon R5 mirrorless camera. I was very excited to be able to test this bad boy out. There’s
Mirrorless Camera VS DSLR, Which Is Better?
When buying a new camera or upgrading what you are currently using, you now have way more choices than ever before. This plethora of cameras
What Is CRI In Lighting And Why It’s Important
Many of my students in the Food Photography Club and my Food Photography Club Facebook group struggle with artificial lighting because they are using really