Thanks For Joining Me!
Thank you so much for joining me on the Food Blogger Summit.
As promised, click the button below to get your worksheet for my talk, The 10 Things You Need To Do To Be A Photographer.
Sign Up For Blog Posts!
JOIN OUR FREE FB GROUP
Christina has been running a free Facebook group about food photography for several years now. She is very picky about who she lets in to make sure there are no spammers or people who just drop links. Seriously, we decline about 30-40 people daily! When asking to join, tell us you saw me on the Food Blogger Summit.
Click below to see learn more.
Most POpular blog posts
- What Is The Best Paint Color For Photography Studio Walls?
- Food Photography Pricing Part 3 - Pricing For Small Clients
- Anatomy Of A Food Photography Estimate And An Amazing Free Business Manual
- What Are Tear Sheets In Photography And Why You Need Them
- What Is Lens Creep And How To Stop It
- The Free Resource Library
- Four Types of Artificial Light For Photography And What You Need To Know About Them
- The Best and Worst Colors for Photographing Food
- What Is The Best Camera When On A Budget For Food Photography?
POPULAR Blog Posts By Category
Recent blog posts:
One of the things I love about photographing food is all the amazing equipment we have to choose from to get that perfect shot. This
I recently got my hands on the Canon R5 mirrorless camera. I was very excited to be able to test this bad boy out. There’s