Food Photography Ebooks
A Free Guide Or A Full Ebook To Improve Your Food Photos
Simple lighting tips to improve your photos instantly.
Figuring out what equipment to get can be very overwhelming. This guide will teach you what to look for.
Food And Prop Styling
Food and props styling tips that are so easy, you’ll kick yourself for not getting this sooner!
Basic Camera Settings
You need to understand certain camera settings to get great food photos.
Smartphone Shooting Tips
There’s even a few, fun, smartphone tips for you as well.
All these tips and more.
Christina Has Been Featured On
What people are saying about the ebooks:
- “This is an AWESOME ebook! Just Fantastic!” – Dorothy R.
- “Christina, WOW!!!! This is an absolutely clear and concise how to for people like me who can’t tell an F-Stop from an ISO. I’ve read each and every page and it will now be my bible. You hit this one out of the park. Nicely done.” Judy L.
- “I read your ebook this morning and I was beyond impressed. I learned EVERYTHING I need to know for the next while to improve my photography. You organized the tips so well, with perfect images for comparison and just the right amount of text to explain what you did.” Darren S.
- “Well – I have read your book three times now and love it!!!” Susan W.
- “WOW! WOW! WOW! What a gorgeous E-Book and how generous of you to share! All I can say is THANK YOU!” Mimi H.
So – what are you waiting for??? You have two options. The 12 Tips Ebook is free. There are 16 pages of content in the free ebook. Sign up now, you’ve got nothing to lose! Oh, and if you are already on my email list, don’t worry – your emails will be merged so you won’t get duplicate content in the future.
Fill out this form to get your ebook immediately. Please email me with any issues downloading the file.
If you want a lot more food photography tips and tricks, then you would like the Ultimate Guide. There are 125 pages of content in this ebook!
Here’s a little peak inside The Ultimate Guide: